Friday, December 9, 2011

ZOMBIE Skeletons!!!!!!

I just got these on Amazon for less than one hour's U.S. minimum wage. 30 figures with 6 poses. I see  possibilities for changing the poses a bit for more "individuals" using hot water or swapping limbs with plastic rod and "Crazy Glue."












Usefulness you might ask. They are slightly smaller than 54 mm. They have a slight Bronze Age look and could have sprung from the desert on unwary Legionnaires!




 Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition OR a Zombie Skeleton attack!




For war gamers.....Nephilim attack!



(40 year old Jack Scruby 25mm French)


Nephilim hoax photo...


 Hey...it's in the Bible!




3 comments:

  1. Those skellies are great. I got myself a set of them years ago..they came with some pirates. The pirates have dissapeared but I still have the skellies. What make are the conquistadores??
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul I think the Conquistadores are by Monarch.

    Try this link..I didn't pay as much.

    http://www.toysoldierco.com/MainPages/Product.asp?ItemID=8099

    ReplyDelete